Thursday, April 2, 2009

Medicine Hat Family time!

I left Edmonton this morning at around 9 and got to medicine hat today at around 3:15 and it was a really good drive! Come strathmore I didn't want to spend another 2 hours in the vehicle after driving for four straight hours. But once I got here it was awesome! I saw Evan and he is so Teeny! But super adorable. He was awake when I showed up so I got to spend about half an hour with him before he had to eat again and he fell right asleep right after and just woke up about twenty minutes ago. I had to tickle his ribs to wake him up so he could eat again. He just slept in my arms for about 4 hours and we watched over the hedge. It was so nice! I'm definitely looking forward to the next two days, and next weekend to spend with him and the rest of the fam!

No comments: