Friday, October 21, 2011

Tyler Bryce

I haven't posted any pictures of little Tyler yet! Tyler was born July 20, 2011 and he is a little chunk compared to Evan...Right now he's 14 pounds and he's 3 months old. Evan was 16 pounds when he turned one...so Tyler is going to be the "bigger" little brother I think!
I have only met Tyler once and I can't wait to see him again! He's growing too fast and all I see are pictures! here are a few:3 weeks old - first and only time seeing him so far!
I guess Tyler doesn't like Evan holding him! :)And some more recent ones:He definitely has a "Knapp" look to him. He looks much more like Marlys (in my opinion judging from pictures) You tell me, Do they look like Brothers?


2 comments:

Janessa said...

Love the pictures. He is so cute!

chantelle said...

Sweety pie! He looks a lot more like Marlys, its funny how that works out. My boys are complete opposites as well, it will be interesting how they change and grow. Love the chubby face and bright blue eyes :D