Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where's Kari? : a Self Portrait

So, as most of you know I have a weekly critique class where they give us a topic, we shoot something on that topic, and hand it in the following week to be critiqued by a teacher, or a guest photographer. This week's critique is self portrait. I usually don't like very many pictures of myself, because I actually feel really cheesy posing for pictures unless they're silly pictures, So I was trying to think of something that would really show my silly side, but couldn't come up with something, until for some reason, I thought of this: I was going to do me wearing a bunch of different shirts, and have the "Waldo" me sneaking off the side, but it didn't look quite right, So I settled for this one. Enjoy! Maybe catch up on a few of the good ol' books :)



No comments: