Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coming to a close...

I know my countdown clock says 16 days until school is over...but it's actually only 12 days. wow. 2 years looking back sure went by in a hurry, and I can't believe it's over already! Looking back it feels like I've only been gone for a couple of months, but during the 2 years it felt like I was gone FOREVER!! So glad for it all to be coming to an end. I have one more week of class next week, and one final exam the monday after and then I'm finished. But I have about 6 different projects to hand in over the next week! Yikes! I guess it'll be one last super busy stretch until I move home. Wow. Oh, I also got a job :) Praise God! I'm working in a photo studio in GP so it's perfect! So excited that everything out. Just waiting on a potential roomate to see if she wants to live with me and my other roomate, then if she says yes, we have a place lined up too! Pretty neat :)

No comments: