Monday, November 1, 2010

Catch up on all the happenings!

So it's been a long time since I've updated...whoops! I'm going to try to make it a regular thing, I'll just have to find interesting things to post about :) I have a lot to catch up on so here's post 1 of a few!
This summer was my grandparent's 50th anniversary so we had a family reunion to celebrate! It was a lot of fun and we met at the end of July for a couple of days. We all met in Edmonton at my parents place and had a blast! We played lots of games and had some good visits, made some s'mores. It was so nice! As a 50th anniversary present, my parents and my dad's siblings bought them a trip to Nova Scotia because they've always wanted to go! They went with my mom and dad in September for about 10 days and had a blast! It was a really great way to celebrate and it was great to see everyone again! :)
My Brother and his girlfriend Leah! What a pair :)Everyone gathering in the tent for the cake cuttingGrandma and Grandpa 50 years later!

My Nephew Evan loved squishing his face against the screen door! I have many more pictures like this!

No comments: