Monday, November 1, 2010

Down South...in Alberta

At the end of August my family went down to Medicine hat for a camping trip! My brother and his girlfriend headed to Abbotsford for the weekend to visit Leah's family, so they weren't able to join us, but we still had fun! Logan and I left here and met up with my parents at their place, then we loaded up the motorhome and headed down south the next day! It was really nice to travel in the motorhome. Nothing like sleeping on a bed on a six hour drive! Once we arrived, we headed out to Elkwater National (?) park and camped there! It was a really nice relaxing camping trip and we had a great time! Logan and Terry's guitar playing attracted a few drunk ladies from the next campsite over, so that was pretty interesting, but funny nonetheless! Close up of Logan while we went up top of the hill to Horseshoe CanyonLogan's attempt to take a picture of me without waking me up. Nice close up! :P

The view from Horseshoe canyon!

1 comment:

Darla said...

aw, come on! We wanna hear the drunk lady story!