Monday, November 10, 2008

At Long Last, I emerge Victorious!

Oh boy! I'm finally editing my biggest project yet. Every year Bridgestone/Firestone Canada ( a tire company) has a competition for all student enrolled in a photographic type secondary education course. We have to take a picture of a bridgestone tire in a setting that is beyond natural. So I finally finished mine. I have a chance (small chance anyways) to win up to 4500 dollars. So we'll see how it turns out!
Here we have the original:
Here is the edited version I'm going to enter!
So I really need to thank my brother for posing like that when there was weather in the negatives not including windchill. Finally all done, and ready to go. Only took about 12-13 hours of editing haha. Hopefully that'll speed up once I learn my way around photoshop :)

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh my gosh, that is amazing! Kyle could be the next gladiator too:-)

Kari said...

I know! I was so happy that it turned out the way it did, and now that it's finished I can't imagine using anyone else in the picture! He just seems to suit the type :D