Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bad Bad day....

Probably one of the worst things that could happen to a photographer is having their hard drive crash on them. Guess what happened to me today? Yep, my hard drive crashed. It wouldn't be so bad if I had been smart enough to write my pictures to CD and store them in other places, but apparently I procrastinate. Oh boy. Hard lesson to learn. All the pictures I have taken over the past year are on that hard drive including my Bridgestone picture that I worked endless hours on trying to get it just right. If it doesn't start working or if I can't get it fixed by next week, I can kiss entering the contest goodbye. I'm so frustrated right now and hope that I can find my futureshop receipt from a couple of months ago so I can take it in to get fixed so they can hopefully restore it and I won't lose all my pictures. Please pray that it would work. I know praying for a hard drive to work sounds strange, but I really need it to work again. Luckily I got one print off of it before it crashed so I still get a mark for it at least. But it printed kind of pinky and I need to fix some things. oh well...whatever happens happens. It is just so frustrating sometimes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any word on the fixing/restoration of your info? praying...

Kari said...

Yes! Thankfully it was fixed with no damage done! Phew! Thanks for praying!