Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Are You ready for some real pain?

I'm sure not! But I'm going to have to deal with it!

I went to the dentist yesterday to get my wisdom teeth looked at, because I keep biting my cheek. I went in there thinking that they're all going to be fine because my one came in perfectly straight with no pain or anything. BUT then we got the x-ray pictures back and oh boy. I have to get them removed in a week. That was quick! The one that came in straight is fine, but they're probably going to remove it anyways so it doesn't cause any future grief. One of them is still under the gums and is infected, the other one won't have enough room to come in...and the other one....is growing completely sideways into my other molars!!! My molar has a little dent in it from my wisdom tooth, and if the damage is too much, they'll have to take my molar out too! Yikes. They'll also have to break that wisdom tooth into a few pieces to get it out because it's still under the gum, and it's sideways. I'm also going to be awake for the whole thing....I think that's the worst part! Oh well, the sooner I get them out the sooner it'll go away. So here goes! Ready from some good pain, a fat face for a couple days, and lots of cheek bruising haha.

No comments: