Monday, June 27, 2011

Married!

We are MARRIED! Finally :D And it's been wonderful every single day. I've been loving married life!!
The week before the wedding was pretty crazy busy (surprise surprise!) getting ready with last minute things, doing favors, programs and centerpieces, and we also had a few parties going on that week as well! All week too, I was checking the forecast and they were calling for rain on the saturday, so I was kinda nervous about that, but come saturday, it was beautiful! It was cloudy with bursts of sunshine and not a drop of rain! It made for great pictures and lots of fun with the wedding party driving around :) Logan and I were able to drive my parents convertible mercedes which was awesome!
The ceremony went really well. I was extremely emotional. Before everything started I wasso nervous, that I felt I was going to faint. I was unbelievably nervous! But my dad was there and he held me up on my feet haha :)
When everything was starting I was starting to calm down a bit and then the music started for my dad and I to come through. And I saw Logan at the front and he looked amazing! I started crying as soon as I saw his face, so Im sure all the photos of me walking down the aisle, I have a really distorted look :) It was the best feeling ever being walked down the aisle toward my husband. Best. Day. Ever.

I dont have any pics of the day yet, so once I get some, I will post them! Theres a sneak peek of our wedding photos on Facebook, but if you dont have facebook, you wont be able to see them, but I should be getting them soon, so I will post!

4 comments:

Darla said...

love the pics on facebook. they are phenomenal! Take some pics of your new place so we can see!

Kari said...

I will definitely do that! It's a really cute little place!

Lauryn said...

okay can you guys post whatever pics you are talking about on here for us non-facebookers??

Thanks!!!:-) and congrats again!!

Kari said...

I will post them when I get them! Unfortunately the way facebook is set up, I can't save them and repost them on here, but we're hoping we get the wedding photos soon, and I will upload them then :) Sorry for the wait Lauryn! :P