Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Trip to GP

Once again, it was wonderful! So much fun, and much too short. This time my mom came with me and it was so nice! We had a good time together and good time visiting. Chili and pie night went really well, and I was even able to sing with the band again! So awesome! Thanks guys :) That was just too great. We sang "Singing with the Saints" and it turned out pretty good despite not rehearsing. But before that, they sang young love, and then did Johnny B. Goode and they were so amazing! Mr. K did the kick across the stage while playing guitar!! It was so funny and I couldn't stop giggling throughout the whole song :) I also may have found a job while I was up. I went to Watson's foto source and asked if they were interested in hiring a student over the summer, and the lady working said they probably would be and that I should send my resume in as soon as possible because they often hire help over Christmas and summer. So that's my next task (next to studying for next weeks exams and all my projects this week.) Hopefully it all works out. I think it would lots of fun to work at Watson's. Anyways, I have critique now, so I am going to scoot across the hall, and hear about my picture.

2 comments:

Darla said...

I would so pay to see my Dad do that in public. Haha! Soooo hilarious.

Kari said...

Oh yeah, a show in and of itself!