Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Inches away from Dog Burger

This morning started out nice. I woke up and had a nice breakfast and took my time getting ready for school, made myself some tea and what not and headed out the door. It was dark out because it was only about 7:30 so I turned on my headlights and headed down the road. all of a sudden I saw a brown flash a couple feet in front of my car. This bloodhound (by the looks of it) was sniffing a trail in the middle of the road in pitch black. I swerved as hard as I could and missed the dog by inches. I bet his head was about an inch from scraping the side of my car. That woke me up in a hurry (I was paying attention by the way :P) and my legs proceeded to turn to jelly. Luckily Ol' yeller lived to see another day, and hopefully ran his way home after her heard the loud honk from my car!

No comments: