Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back from a very rushed trip!

My dad ended up having to go back to GP for some interviews and meetings. Originally just my parents were going to go because I had school and I couldn't really miss two classes. They wanted to know if I wanted to go because I'm doing a multimedia project for photojournalism class on hospital clowns, and my cousin happens to be a hospital clown. The down side was she was only at the hospital on tuesday's and thursdays which made it very difficult for me to be there to actually do my project. On tuesday, my teacher emailed us saying that our critique class scheduled for thursday was moved to friday because the guest speaker had a funeral on thursday. So that narrowed it down to one class on thursday. I decided to call Chantelle's boss to see if it would work out. I called her tuesday night and she didn't call back that evening because she was out. So I decided to pack a suitcase just in case she called the next morning and then I wouldn't have to worry about rushing home to pack. She ended up calling the next day and we got everything organized and I was able to go!! in about an hour after everything was all ok'd we took off to GP. After that is was completely rushed, I visited with the Kennedy's for only about half an hour the whole time, and then followed chantelle around from about 7 in the morning today to about 3. Then we went for lunch and headed back to Edmonton! so now I'm back and finished with one major project which is a huge relief and big load off my back! I'll only put on a few pictures later of the day...I got to drive the mini car :) Anyways, despite the rush it was a pretty good trip. I would have liked a little more time to visit, but what can you do? 5 more weeks and I'm done my first year and free for 4 months!!

No comments: