Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!

Marlys had her baby!!! She went into the hospital at 4:30 this morning and was sent home to have a warm bath to speed things up. So she did but they came back two hours earlier than they were supposed to. With only about an hour and a half of pushing, Evan Wade Bouthillier was born!!! He's a healthy 6 pounds 6 oz and is very alert and rambunctious! He hasn't slept since he was born which was 3 hours ago now and I guess he's just looking all over and moving. He's just awesome!! In the words of his father "He's pretty perfect!" I'm going down friday morning to meet the little guy and spend as much time with him as I can before the rush of the baby shower the weekend after! I don't think I've loved anyone as much as this little boy right now!! I'll post pictures when I get them :)

No comments: