Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's Get your health in Check!

So I went to the doctor's this week. I guess I'm pretty sick and I didn't know about it! It was definitely a shock. But I went in for another reason a couple weeks earlier to find out what was going on, and he ordered me to get a bunch of tests done just to make sure it's nothing serious (still didn't get the results back for the actual reason I went in though) but they found that I have E.coli from one of my other tests. It's not in the bloodstream though, so I was only prescribed anti-biotics for the week until I go back in a week to get another check up. We'll see what happens then. I've also got some really bad ear infections and who knows what else! I didn't even have any symptoms of E.coli to even suspect that I had it. But at least I know they caught it so it can be dealt with before it gets too serious! So if you happen to think of me this week, please say a quick prayer for health, I'd really like to finally be back to normal...

Marlys had a little bit of a spill this week in the bathtub. She slipped getting out and Terry took her to the hospital right away. She was at the hospital for a couple hours while they checked on her and the baby to make sure everything was fine, and praise God that everything was normal! She was pretty scared and we were worried to find out about it today. But she's doing good still, and they're looking forward to the new baby in a few weeks!!

No comments: