Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cake Numero Two

So my dad and I were planning on going to Medicine Hat tomorrow to see the sibs and wait for the baby, so I figured that I would get my cake done and all my lesson practices done since I will be missing the cake course this sunday. Then my mom called tonight and said she's coming back on Saturday anyways so there's no point in my dad and I going down tomorrow. My cake is now complete, so I'll show up to cake class with a finished cake haha :) Anyways, here's the cake with a few of my own mods.The cake in the book was supposed to have two clowns (I really don't like the creepy clown heads haha) and it didn't have balloons. It obviously didn't say happy baby either haha. I was going to bring it to medicine hat for everyone to eat so it's not in the house tempting me :)
I made a white cake this time with butterscotch pudding in the middle! It sounds like it would be so good!! Anyways, there's the clown cake! One more cake to make for this course!

No comments: