Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cake please?

I did that cake decorating course awhile back in about March but missed the last class because Evan was born. My instructor told me I could come back to sit in on the last class of the next 1st course that started so that I could finish the first course and move on to the next. Unfortunately I didn't get her phone number or email address to find out when the last class was. So I went to Michael's yesterday to see if they could help me and they actually told me that the last class was tonight. So I quickly whipped up a cake and icing yesterday and showed up at Michael's tonight only to find out that Michael's made a mistake and the last class wasn't actually for two weeks. SO I had a cake and a bunch of icing. I ended up decorating it anyways and practicing my roses tonight! I just wanted to show the finished product!



No comments: