Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Fun Time

This week I was able to get off of work because for the next two weeks, another girl at work will be gone on holidays and my boss wanted me to take this week off, So my mom and I went to Medicine Hat last friday night and came back on Wednesday, but Marlys and Evan came back with us! So we've been having quite a fun time with them all. Kyle and Terry were able to get off of work yesterday at 1 so they got here at about 7 ish yesterday and they went golfing today while us girls went to the farmers market (even though it's crazy hot today!!) we didn't go for long because Evan was getting too hot so we came home and have been quilting since! I finished my first quilt yesterday and will post pics at a later date when it's all quilted and everything, and now I'm starting on my second quilt! It's going really good anyways :) I'm enjoying it! I really just wanted to post a video of my mom and I trying hard to make Evan laugh. He is a bit camera shy me thinks :)


No comments: