Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Bunch of Oilers fans!

About a week or so ago, my sister and her family came up for the weekend for a visit and wanted me to retake some of their family pictures in the studio. Last time I did there family pictures it was outside and they were wearing their Oiler's jerseys, but the background was really dark, so they wanted some family pictures done with a white background. These are the results:

Evan is 11 months old on March 1 and he's just getting so big! He has four teeth now and is super funny! He's starting to "dance" by wiggling his shoulders :) So cute. Anyways, when Mom and Dad got back from Maui, they brought Evan a little Hawaiin shirt and shorts. We also had a ukelele and my grandma's first guitar (which she bough in Hawaii) so we decided to put them all together and get a cute little shoot!
I've started to get some pictures done for portfolio using the house I'm house sitting. I have a few portraits of Marlys and Terry that I love that I need to post, but they are on my other hard drive. But, I did take this self portrait there (first successful self portrait haha) and might use it for a portfolio shot (don't know if it's fashiony enough though...)

Anyways, those are the latest photos around here! I'm looking to do some more "Star-Trek" inspired shots using either my brother or a classmate...who knows?

No comments: