Monday, February 22, 2010

Kyle

My brother Kyle is visiting here for a couple of days, and I wanted to use him in a photo shoot. I LOVE the new "Star Trek" cover and loved the lighting on Kirk, Spock and Uhura, so I decided to try to duplicate it. I realize the quality isn't that great, but I always downsize my images when I put them on the internet so that if people take them and try to print them, they aren't very good quality! But you get the idea. Anyways, this is the result!Annnnd then we decided to take a nice picture for my mom because she wants a new one of Kyle to put on the wall...and as you all know Kyle does not like serious pictures :) We ended up getting one serious picture that's really nice, but I haven't edited it yet. This is one of the outtakes. Meet Kyle:


Yep, he's a goof :)

*Edit* For those of you who haven't seen the Star Trek Covers, Here's the picture:

No comments: