Sunday, February 21, 2010

Name Ideas...

I'm still having a hard time with the name for my business. I know I shouldn't be so picky about it, but I don't want to be changing my business name very often, otherwise it just confuses clients and can just be such a pain! It's kind of hard having to be rushed to do it as well, as I need to make a website within the next two months and make a facebook page. Anyways, I have a few ideas floating around my head but I'm still unsure about them. Here they are:
1.Kayel Photography - my initials are KL but I figured that would be boring so I decided to make a word out of it. Don't know if that's how I want to spell the word, but you get the idea.
2. KLiK Photography - I like this one too, but I'm worried it'll sound too gimmicky. It uses my initials in it (KLK) which is a bonus, but I'm also going for something more feminine?
3. Karilynn Photography - I like this one, but I've recently discovered 4 other photographers (3 of which are in my class) that are using their middle names in their business name and I'm worried it might not be original enough now? I don't know. Tough decisions!!
Anyways, if anybody out there has some input or ideas, leave a comment below! It would be awesome to hear what anybody else has to say!

*Edit* Due to a unanimous facebook vote, I think it's going to be KLiK Photography!
*Edit #2* Nevermind, even though everyone on facebook likes KLiK, most people have been reading it as K-Lick rather than Click. *sigh* back to the drawing board!!

No comments: