Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of college life!

Today was my official first day as a college student! Talk about intimidating. First I started off the day by getting up at 5:40 because I just couldn't sleep last night. Then I drove to St.Albert to catch the bus from there and oh boy. I have never seen so much traffic in one time in my life! I'm from a town/city of 55,ooo people and it was a huge shock to be here. The traffic was backed up down the yellowhead trail all the way up to the corner we turned off of. I don't know what the street was, but what is normally a 20 minute drive, took almost an hour. It was crazy! Then I showed up at 8:15, and I guess orientation wasn't until 9. So I kinda wandered around until then. The rest of the day consisted of tours of our labs and whatnot and it looks to be very exciting! I saw someone there that I sort of knew from back home. That should be fun to get to know her better! Then I met some other people and it just turned out to be a good day! So now I have 8 months left! I can't wait to get started on my pictures! In fact, I'm going to load on my new photoshop CS3 and get editing! toodles!

No comments: