Monday, September 15, 2008

Sick as a Dog!

Ok well, Maybe I'm not that sick, but I sure feel like it right now! I had a sinus infection a couple of weeks ago and now it's back with a vengeance! I'm feeling plugged up, exhausted and I have a headache as well. So I went to the doctor's to get it checked out today. I'm a little nervous about what he prescribed because the possible side affects are unbelievable! They include the little things like possible nerve damage and tendon problems. Oh also, it said if you start having severe mood changes and occasional thoughts of suicide, stop using it...oh wow! So now I know if i start absolutely hating life because my tendons hurt, I should stop taking my antibiotics for my little sinus infection! crazy stuff. So If anyone actually reads this blog, prayer that I don't get the nasty side effects would be great!

No comments: