Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cake Decorating Fun!

So at our family retreat this weekend, we had two birthdays in the family, and I love to decorate cakes, so I really wanted to make some fun and neat cakes. I decided to make two car cakes and a soccer field cake. Here's some of the pictures!They have the initials of the birthday boys on the front and their ages on the top! The reason it's a smash up derby is while I was decorating the blue car, The back end of the yellow car fell completely off, so Mom said make it into a smash up derby so I did! It worked out pretty well haha :)And of course, both of them love soccer, so I made them a soccer cake, complete with lego peoples! It was delicious!
And the two Birthday Boys! Terry on the Left, Austin on the right! Happy birthday guys!

No comments: