Sunday, October 5, 2008

Open House Pictures!

So As I promised there are some open house pictures! I'll try to keep them at a minimum so that they'll load at a reasonable time! Here they are!!This is the open house set! Record store theme, as I posted in the other post.
This is the product of the scene! Might be a little hard to see, but I guess click and it enlarges. Pretty cool stuff!Our print show! this is only half of the room, but you get the idea. People who go tour the area get to vote on their favorite black and white picture, and their favorite color picture. It's pretty neat!
These are the pictures I entered. A lot of the younger kids liked the skittle one haha. I knew kids like candy :P

That's about the basics of it. It wasn't that eventful! Just sat at the booth, handed out information to people, and took their votes! It was a good time though
!

No comments: