Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trip back to Grande Prairie

You bet! Best weekend ever and it came and went so fast! I realized that it would be possible to go home for the weekend about 2 days before I wanted to leave. Thanksgiving was cancelled in Red Deer at my Aunt's (which wasn't a good thing) But upon realizing that, I was excited to know that I would be able to go back to Grande Prairie! How awesome! So I packed up my things, phoned a couple people and made my way home! The drive went really well, went slow on the way there and fast on the way back. I just had a very relaxing weekend catching up with everyone. I really needed that trip. Now I feel more at ease about being gone so long, and I feel like I'm able to concentrate on school better! It doesn't seem like it's going to be forever until I move back home for the summer. So that's great! I was also able to go see our old place and animals again. Really hard, but good to know the animals were doing good! Those were the only pictures I got from the weekend because I was too busy having fun! So now it's been 3 days since I got back and I miss it already! 1.5 months down, 6.5 left to go!My two dogs Max (left) and Maya. They sure remembered me!This is Smoochie Pants (my brother named her :P) Best cat everJust a few of the familiar and wonderful sights!

No comments: