Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Weekend!

Our family has been planning a weekend retreat for our extended family, especially with everything that has been happening over the past months. We all needed a time to relax, recuperate and encourage each other. It turned out to be a really great weekend. We got to know new members of the family (Lori and Nicole mainly) And it was just a good, Christ glorifying weekend. There are some pictures from the weekend, but not too many. We were all so busy enjoying our time, that we forgot to get some pictures! So there's just a few I took from saturday night!This was when the men just got back from the football game! This isn't all of us yet. A few are missing, but it was a great weekend. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
This is Brad and my Uncle Mike...The Uncle we don't talk about haha!
And this, Is my wonderfully hilarious brother. Isn't he charming?

This is my Uncle Trevor and his new wife Lori! Trevor's son Kris is next to him, Tamara (Trevor's daughter with my Late aunt) is in front of him, Lori is in the middle, and Nicole is to the right, and she is Lori's niece! It was great to get to know Lori and Nicole this weekend!This is Aunty Pam, Mike, Brad (Middle Back) Austin, and Lauren

This is Uncle John, Aunty Cheryl , Colleen in the front middle, Chris in the back on the right, and Chantelle and Brent.The founders of it all, Grandma and Grandpa Knapp. They're so cute :)Grandma and Grandpa and the Kids! On the left, My dad Darrell, then Pam and then John. Missing my Aunty Deb who passed away in 2000.
And last but not least, my family! There's mom Ruth and Dad Darrell at the front, Left to right: Marlys and her husband Terry, Kyle and me! This was the best one we got, Kyle doesn't usually take nice pictures, he's too much of a joker :)

No comments: