Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh the memories...

I was looking over some of my photos from the past years that bring back wayyyyy too many good memories! I just had to share!


A Couple of years ago while we were still on the acreage, we decided to have a tobogganing party at our place and invited a lot of the young people from the church over! This is Brent as a pretty little indian girl...with a mustache. Nice look :P

Chris and Logan went down the hill sharing a sled with Chris in the front and Logan standing up and holding onto his shoulders, then they hit a bump and both went flying and Logan completely smushed Chris' face into the snow! This is Chris' face imprint:A Bunch of us girls went to Pirates 3 one night and there were some Shrek cutout masks. Aerylin took one and posed for many different photo opportunities. If you click on the picture, the ash tray says "Don't Smoke" on the side, so we figured Shrek was endorsing no smoking.
Gaelan, Aerylin, Kaden, Logan and I went and explored this really old farmhouse by our acreage and it was sturdy enough for us to actually go inside and check it out! I loved it so much that someday, I wouldn't mind building a house just about exactly like this one!
This is Jen. No explanation needed here :)
A Photoshoot we did with all of my friends before I moved away too college...


Aerylin is a nut! (I found a giant nut by the tracks)
about 2-3 years ago, I needed Logan and Chantelle's help in doing an English project and afterwards we had some fun with a photoshoot. This picture is just...too funny.
This was the last official wing's night at our acreage...sad night, but too much fun! If you look closely (or click on the photo) Brent and I are making almost the exact same face..and it's way too good!!
Annnnddd...my friend Chelsea had her bachelorette party before her wedding which was 70's themed. I chose to go as a man. Mr. Kennedy had a powder blue bell bottom suit that he wore for his wedding which fit me perfectly! Top it off with already shaggy hair, aviators, and a mascara stache and I was set! I started to feel quite uncomfortable after awhile because while we were walking through the mall, basically everyone was staring at me and doing double takes. I'm pretty sure they were trying to figure out if I was really a guy or not :) Means my costume was a success! hahaha
Oh boy...too many good memories. I miss all of my friends back in Webster and I am SO eager to move home in May. Thanks for the good times guys :)

1 comment:

chantelle said...

wow... loving the memories :) Great times